Sweet and Savory Sausage
If you're looking to spice up your menu this holiday season, why not try a new take on the classic sausage and peppers. Chef Jamie Hunt serves up a sweet and savory way you can spice up this dish with a twist.
- 1 pack smoked sausage or smoked cocktail sausage heated up.
- 1 med diced onion caramelized
- 1/2 cup of chopped banana peppers
- 1/4 cup Tap Root Fields spicy maple drizzle
- 1 Tablespoon salted butter
- Saute onions until brown then add sausage
- Cook until hot, add banana peppers.
- Remove from heat and stir in butter and Tap Root Fields Spicy Maple drizzle.
- Serve on bread or with cocktail picks.